PARTNERSHIP AT VERITAS
Our hope is that everyone who attends a Sunday Worship Gathering or Community Group at Veritas would move from being a first time attender to a fully involved partner at Veritas. Partnership is a huge deal at Veritas. We believe that every follower of Christ is called to belong to a local body of believers, and that is what partnership looks like for us at Veritas.
If you desire to make a deeper commitment and make Veritas Church your home, we encourage you to go through with partnership. Follow the steps listed here to get the ball rolling.
- Partners at Veritas need to be followers of Jesus who place their faith in his finished work on the cross on their behalf as their only hope in life and death.
- Get baptized - if you haven't been baptized, we would love to baptize you!
- We host Partnership Classes at least quarterly. There you will learn more about our beliefs, leadership, mission/vision, and have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- To find out when our next class is happening visit our Upcoming Events Page here.
- Review our Partnership Class Packet. You can download it by clicking the link below.
- Fill out a Partnership Request Form at the link below.
- We ask that partners sign a partership covenant signifying their commitment to their investment in the local church at Veritas.
- The last step will be an opportunity for you to meet with a Pastor or your Community Group Leader.
- We will then commission you as a missionary to our city on a Sunday in front of the church with other new partners at Veritas.
If you have any questions about the process of becoming a partner at Veritas please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org