Veritas Church is seeking people to provide childcare for special events.
- Report to Veritas Church lead volunteer assigned to duty at time previously agreed upon.
- Assist lead volunteer in welcome children to the kids’ space.
- Observe/monitor children’s play activities.
- Facilitate organized play and activities under direction of head volunteer.
- Assist in corralling children during bathroom/water breaks/snack time.
- Actively engage with children in a nurturing and attentive manner.
- Assist lead volunteer in reporting any concerns to parents.
- Assist with organizing/cleaning of kids’ space after children leave.
- Communicate any concerns to Veritas Kids Director.
This is an on-call position that will include notification at least one week in advance. Typically, childcare workers are needed on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings at least once each month to give Veritas Kids Volunteers an opportunity to attend church events.
- Candidates must pass a background check.
- Candidates must have a recommendation from a member/regular attender of Veritas Church
- Candidates must be able to care for and interact with young children.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.